Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy
Forever Coolz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 150 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:09 am
Latest topics
» Is this forum dead?
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:42 am by Finn

» Minecraft Forum
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:33 pm by Finn

» The Last Forum I Will Ever Make, The Ultimate Gamer Forum!
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm by Finn

» Got the Bieber Fever?
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 pm by Finn

» ~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:23 pm by B&L

» Amazing random typing drawings
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:40 am by B&L

» Videos Creators, don't waste time! CHECK THIS OUT!!!
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:37 am by B&L

» The Rules of the Language Center
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 am by B&L

» JUST LETTING ALL YOU CAMPERS KNOW...
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:32 am by B&L

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteriousice74

Our users have posted a total of 735 messages in 141 subjects
Music Mystro
Listen to your favorite tunes and have the ability to turn the music on or off.

TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!!

2 posters

Go down

TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! Empty TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!!

Post by B&L Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:53 am

Ok. it all was a normal day for me. Penny Cutie3 (that is me) was a agent of the EPF (Elite Penguin Force). Meanwhile, Aunt Arctic, (the news lady) was waiting for Gary (the science freak) for an interview. I got called for a fled opp. then, I herd a crash! i herd Gary calling! But then i got dis-connected. Then, i got a message from the Director saying "Gary has been kidnapped by Herbert! I repeat! Gary is kidnapped!" I grew nervous. The new spread in the speed of light! (literally! it was already in the news paper.) A few days later, the sky went black! and Dot (another EPF agent) was captured! It got colder, more agents were captured, and the EPF base was destroyed. it was all up to me.one of the few still standing. Herbert was ruling Club Penguin now! I had to get in to his base! But the security was only going to let Polar Bears, (like Herbert) and crabs (like his minion, Klutzy) in. So i had to wear a crab disuse. Neutral It was weird. to here the rest of the story, reply!

Last edited by B&L on Fri May 31, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to edit, why do you ask??)
B&L
B&L
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! Empty Re: TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!!

Post by Admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Wow that sounds really intense and weird at the same time...but awesome! So then what happened?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forevercoolz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!! Empty Re: TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HERE THE STORY OF HOW I KNOW THE DIRECTOR ON CLUB PENGUIN!!!

Post by B&L Fri May 31, 2013 11:46 am

i first had to unlock the terminals, then that will unlock a giant door. i needed gear to get past like lasers, lava, etc. so i unlocked it, and i saw EPF agents, Rookie, Jet Pack Guy, Dot, and, The Director in the shadows, all frozen in containers. i was scared, but, i knew what to do, save the island Club penguin. when I shut the laser taking the sun, the thing EXPLODED! but everyone was safe. (No one was hurt in the proses of the story) the sun was back, clouds where gone, the cold was gone, all of the snow (Except at least a few inches, but that is normal) was gone, and the agents where unfrozen. then they thanked me, and the director came out of the shadows....
B&L
B&L
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down