Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy
Forever Coolz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 150 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:09 am
Latest topics
» Is this forum dead?
Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:42 am by Finn

» Minecraft Forum
Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:33 pm by Finn

» The Last Forum I Will Ever Make, The Ultimate Gamer Forum!
Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm by Finn

» Got the Bieber Fever?
Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 pm by Finn

» ~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~
Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:23 pm by B&L

» Amazing random typing drawings
Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:40 am by B&L

» Videos Creators, don't waste time! CHECK THIS OUT!!!
Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:37 am by B&L

» The Rules of the Language Center
Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 am by B&L

» JUST LETTING ALL YOU CAMPERS KNOW...
Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:32 am by B&L

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteriousice74

Our users have posted a total of 735 messages in 141 subjects
Music Mystro
Listen to your favorite tunes and have the ability to turn the music on or off.

Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans

4 posters

Go down

Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans Empty Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans

Post by Mordecai Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Yo everyone, we ready to party?!

Got some chips, got some dip.
Some call me cheap, bit a free loader, but I got cups for dat old school soda.
I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but here's some hummus for these, MINI TOASTS!!!
Hummus.
HUMMUS!!!
HUUMMMMMUUUUSSSS!!!!!

Know what this means, and know where it's from? Well then, my friend, you can truthfully call yourself a Regular Show Fan!!!

THE CLUB PROMISE
Promises are lame, which is why we solemnly promise
to never make a promise because promises, promises,
they always turn out to be more work that we have to do,
and that is NOT the way we roll!

WHAT WE DO
In the Regular Show Club, we just basically talk about our favorite episodes and stuff and random junk about Regular Show. We will have a club activity once a month, and wow I hope we get lots of members cuz this is gonna be really fun!!!

CLUB RANKS
Owner - owner of this club
CO-Owner - helps with owning - is chosen by staff after becoming a Benson
Benson - needs 50 club posts
Skipps - needs 40 club posts
Muscle Man - needs 30 club posts
High Five Ghost - needs 25 club posts
Margaret - needs 20 club posts
Mordecai - needs 10 club posts
Rigby - needs 5 club posts
Cheap Shot - NEWBIE

CLUB PICTURES
(when you get a new rank, you can have the character's picture in your signature if you want.)
COMING SOON

MEMBERS
Mordecai (me) - OWNER
Rigby - CO-Owner (ha ha)
???

k so please join cuz it is going to be so awesome, thanks guys.
Oh yeah, and xxxeko? IT'S ON!!! Beat this! Cool

Mordecool
Mordecai
Mordecai
Radicool Member
Radicool Member

Back to top Go down

Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans Empty Re: Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans

Post by Rigby Sun May 20, 2012 6:15 pm

So, Mordecai. You think you can just, put me as a CO-Owner and I'll be cool with it?! Well, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! I can still OWN. Get ready to get OWNED Mordecai. Cuz I'm bringing this club to the next level!

CLUB ACTIVITIES
Our first club activity is just a really epic activity where all you do is post famous quotes from Regular Show Episodes. Like this...

You: Come on Margaret, Camping Can Be Cool!
Me: I hope you have as much fun winning the video game competition as you did losing your best friend!

...and so on. Okay got it? Let's go!

CLUB SCRAPBOOK
Here is where we put all our awesome club memories. Smile

Have fun in the club guys!
Rigbone
Rigby
Rigby

Back to top Go down

Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans Empty Re: Regular Show Club - The Official Club for Regular Show Fans

Post by XCrusaderX Tue May 22, 2012 11:33 am

You guys trying to fight with me? Read the rules bro it says NO FIGHTING. I don't care if I get banned! Seriously are you trying to mess with me? Well you better stop unless you wanna get banned.

I wasn't here when it happened. xD
XCrusaderX
XCrusaderX
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

Post by XCrusaderX Wed May 23, 2012 11:51 am

Listen, I'm sorry I was so rough on you guys. You guys are really cool. So I'll make it up to you. I'll join your awesome club and I'll shut my Stupid club down.

Sorry guys Sad
XCrusaderX
XCrusaderX
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 23, 2012 12:15 pm

DON'T don't don't don't, Xxxeko! You didn't need to turn this into a whole Drama Queen-Drama Center! Alright? Keep your other club up and then you can make another, okay? Just stop making a big deal out of it!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forevercoolz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down