Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy
Forever Coolz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 150 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:09 am
Latest topics
» Is this forum dead?
~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:42 am by Finn

» Minecraft Forum
~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:33 pm by Finn

» The Last Forum I Will Ever Make, The Ultimate Gamer Forum!
~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm by Finn

» Got the Bieber Fever?
~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 pm by Finn

» ~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~
~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:23 pm by B&L

» Amazing random typing drawings
~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:40 am by B&L

» Videos Creators, don't waste time! CHECK THIS OUT!!!
~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:37 am by B&L

» The Rules of the Language Center
~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 am by B&L

» JUST LETTING ALL YOU CAMPERS KNOW...
~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:32 am by B&L

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteriousice74

Our users have posted a total of 735 messages in 141 subjects
Music Mystro
Listen to your favorite tunes and have the ability to turn the music on or off.

~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~

5 posters

Go down

~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ Empty ~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~

Post by Admin Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

It brings tears to my eyes every time I read it. Such a beautiful poem. I think all people who have lost a pet or might lose a pet soon should read this. Smile

~Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forevercoolz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ Empty Re: ~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~

Post by Foreva Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Oh I have read this when my dog, Chewy died! It makes me cry to, just imagining the beautiful place.
Foreva
Foreva
Radicool Member
Radicool Member

http://bearvillefriends.forums.com.bz/

Back to top Go down

~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~ Empty Re: ~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~

Post by Admin Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 pm

I know!!! I mean, I cry at the ending because I imagine my pet rabbit, and her beautiful black eyes looking into the sunlight, and seeing me she starts running towards me & we are happy again. I just miss her soooo much, it just makes me cry with joy to think about seeing her again! :'(
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iseeu4ever Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:34 pm

AWWW soo sad :-(
iseeu4ever
iseeu4ever
The Awesome
The Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Magic~ Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm

that is the most beautiful poem I have ever read. I will definitely remember it for multiple reasons. like most human beings, I was afraid of dying. not anymore, now that I know what's waiting for me on the other side. :')
~Magic~
~Magic~
The Awesome
The Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by B&L Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:51 am

Wow that is an amazing poem.... I'm just imagining our grumpy black cat Boo happy and running to me.
B&L
B&L
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

Post by B&L Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:01 am

My cousins have a white chihuahua named Bitsy that needs to be put down today (11/16/12). I feel bad for my cousin Brandon 'cause he is gonna come home from science camp to hearing that his favorite dog has to be put down. Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
B&L
B&L
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Oh my goodness! Really?? That's so sad. Sad I'm so sorry guys. :'c I liked Bitsy...we had to dog sit him for a couple weeks, and he's a really special dog. Crying or Very sad Rest In Peace, Bitsy.
If you don't mind my asking, what happened to him? Is he just old or did he get hurt or what? Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B&L Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Guess What? They are going to let him live!
So here is whats been going on so far, Bitsy is weak but didn't get put down he is probably not going to make it for long and probably not get better but he is still eating and being able to walk a little. Im sad but happy.
B&L
B&L
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

Post by B&L Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:40 pm

They thought that it was either rat poisoning or cancer. They ruled out the possibility of rat poisoning though because the people that live to their left have young kids the people to their right have their grandchildren and the people across the street and left have a dog. At the moment they cant to do blood tests.
B&L
B&L
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

Post by B&L Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Our dog bear died over summer Sad , and the vet who had to put her down gave us that poem, it was really sweet and made us think of you, Admin. On the bright side, we got TWO (yes, two!) Puppies! they are about 5 months old now, and about knee-high. we got them when they where about 6 weeks.
B&L
B&L
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down