Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy
Forever Coolz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 150 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:09 am
Latest topics
» Is this forum dead?
The Golden Rulez EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:42 am by Finn

» Minecraft Forum
The Golden Rulez EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:33 pm by Finn

» The Last Forum I Will Ever Make, The Ultimate Gamer Forum!
The Golden Rulez EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm by Finn

» Got the Bieber Fever?
The Golden Rulez EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 pm by Finn

» ~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~
The Golden Rulez EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:23 pm by B&L

» Amazing random typing drawings
The Golden Rulez EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:40 am by B&L

» Videos Creators, don't waste time! CHECK THIS OUT!!!
The Golden Rulez EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:37 am by B&L

» The Rules of the Language Center
The Golden Rulez EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 am by B&L

» JUST LETTING ALL YOU CAMPERS KNOW...
The Golden Rulez EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:32 am by B&L

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteriousice74

Our users have posted a total of 735 messages in 141 subjects
Music Mystro
Listen to your favorite tunes and have the ability to turn the music on or off.

The Golden Rulez

3 posters

Go down

The Golden Rulez Empty The Golden Rulez

Post by Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Wazzup everyone? Welcome to Forever Coolz!

Before you have an awesome time, you must read all the rules of our site so that you may have the best time here. Please read below for all of our basic rules of the site.

No Fighting, Bullying, or Threatening the other members: Fighting, bullying, and threatening other members is a horrible choice to make if you want to continue having fun on the site. If you choose to hurt any member is these ways your account will be removed from the site immediately.

No Bad Language: Bad language is strictly prohibited in FC. If you post any bad language your account will be removed immediately.

No Inappropriate Behavior: If you tease, annoy, or behave inappropriately in any manner, you will be banned at once!

No Sharing Personal Information: Do not share any personal information such as your name, age, phone number, city, or school even if someone insists for you to tell them. If someone asks you for your personal information, please report them to the staff. If you are caught asking any member for personal information, you will be banned from this site.

Chat Box: The chat box is an extra 'toy' put on the site so that everyone can talk even more with their friends. All rules apply to the chat box, and if they're broken too many times the chat box CAN be taken off the site.

Accounts: Due to the fact that it would give FC a false number of members, one account per person and one account only will be allowed. If we find out that you have multiple accounts, all of them will be banned FOREVER! If a family member wants to join you must first tell me and I'll allow it.

No Spamming: Spamming could result in a seven-day site ban. If you spam on the Chat Box, it will result in a seven-day Chat Box ban. Please try to use your best typing, English, grammar, and punctuation; especially if you are over ten years of age.

Racism
Violence
Nudity
Swearing
Weapons
and Blackmail is NOT allowed!

You get two warnings. If you break any of the rules above after your warnings, your account will be temporarily banned. Once you come back if you break the rules ever again, you get one more warning and then your account will be permanently banned.

If you have any more questions or concerns about the Forum Rules, please notify me and I will answer all your needs. Thank you for joining FC, and I hope that you can stay with us for many years.

Sincerely,
~Jessica a.k.a. Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forevercoolz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Golden Rulez Empty Re: The Golden Rulez

Post by XCrusaderX Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Great rules! This site is off to a great start
XCrusaderX
XCrusaderX
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

Post by iseeu4ever Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:40 pm

YES! keep up the good work on making sites Admin! Smile
iseeu4ever
iseeu4ever
The Awesome
The Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Aww thanks iseeu4ever!!! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:18 am

can you do something for me? I made a account (this one) and I made a mistake. I used the wrong e-mail address, so can you get rid of my account? Please? Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 am

Welcome to the forum pop137216! Of course I can help you, but are you leaving the forum for good and want your account deleted? Or do you just need the email changed. If you just need the email changed then just PM the new email to me and I can fix it. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum