Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy
Forever Coolz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 150 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:09 am
Latest topics
» Is this forum dead?
GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:42 am by Finn

» Minecraft Forum
GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:33 pm by Finn

» The Last Forum I Will Ever Make, The Ultimate Gamer Forum!
GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm by Finn

» Got the Bieber Fever?
GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 pm by Finn

» ~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~
GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:23 pm by B&L

» Amazing random typing drawings
GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:40 am by B&L

» Videos Creators, don't waste time! CHECK THIS OUT!!!
GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:37 am by B&L

» The Rules of the Language Center
GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 am by B&L

» JUST LETTING ALL YOU CAMPERS KNOW...
GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:32 am by B&L

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteriousice74

Our users have posted a total of 735 messages in 141 subjects
Music Mystro
Listen to your favorite tunes and have the ability to turn the music on or off.

GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS

+2
~Magic~
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 Empty Re: GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS

Post by Admin Fri May 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Yes you are correct xxxeko! It is 100% free to join! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forevercoolz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 Empty Re: GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS

Post by Mordecai Fri May 18, 2012 9:20 pm

really, i mean, why not just join for the heck of it; and if you don't like it, just ask admin to delete your user? really just try it out you will LOVE it! OuO
Mordecai
Mordecai
Radicool Member
Radicool Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XCrusaderX Sat May 19, 2012 10:50 pm

That's right. But this site is way cool.
XCrusaderX
XCrusaderX
Epical
Epical

Back to top Go down

GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 Empty hiya admin

Post by gest Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:56 pm

this is the sis of B&L (ya know), i was trying to make a account for this site, but i wouldn't let me because of the e-mail... can you help me? please? Question
Anonymous
gest

Back to top Go down

GUESTS CHAT ROOM - OPEN CHAT FOR ALL VISITORS - Page 2 Empty hello admin

Post by gest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:21 pm

I'm going to join this site, but the problem is, I'm the twin sister of B&L. Yes, i know, I'm sharing the account with her. But i was hopping to have one for myself. Admin, can you let me use the right e-mail?
Anonymous
gest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2