Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forever Coolz
Hey there pal! Welcome to Forever Coolz, the Coolest Place on da Block!!! Here you can listen to music, browse videos & photos, play games, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!! If you're new here then you need to read the rules, so....HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't exit! Even awesome sites need rules, I'm sorry. xD So register and start having fun today! No activation is needed! Very Happy NOTE: After you register, you'll unlock new forums that are hidden from Guests, a high-tech chatbox to hang out with friends in, and tons more awesome things! So join now and invite your friends to the place where 'coolness' was born! Very Happy
Forever Coolz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 150 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:09 am
Latest topics
» Is this forum dead?
~NEW SITE CHANGES~ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:42 am by Finn

» Minecraft Forum
~NEW SITE CHANGES~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:33 pm by Finn

» The Last Forum I Will Ever Make, The Ultimate Gamer Forum!
~NEW SITE CHANGES~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm by Finn

» Got the Bieber Fever?
~NEW SITE CHANGES~ EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 pm by Finn

» ~Beautiful Poem for all those who have lost a pet they love~
~NEW SITE CHANGES~ EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:23 pm by B&L

» Amazing random typing drawings
~NEW SITE CHANGES~ EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:40 am by B&L

» Videos Creators, don't waste time! CHECK THIS OUT!!!
~NEW SITE CHANGES~ EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:37 am by B&L

» The Rules of the Language Center
~NEW SITE CHANGES~ EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 am by B&L

» JUST LETTING ALL YOU CAMPERS KNOW...
~NEW SITE CHANGES~ EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:32 am by B&L

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteriousice74

Our users have posted a total of 735 messages in 141 subjects
Music Mystro
Listen to your favorite tunes and have the ability to turn the music on or off.

~NEW SITE CHANGES~

Go down

~NEW SITE CHANGES~ Empty ~NEW SITE CHANGES~

HAAY!

It's me, the Admin, with an exciting update. Or shall I say updates? Check it out!

-Have you checked out the Portal? Well you should! Just go to the top and click on 'Portal' and it will bring you to an awesome page of the website! You can chat with your friends on the chatbox, while listening to music (which we no longer have on our front page) and checking out popular topics and members!

-New additions to the side bar. You can now see your login/profile, who's online, most viewed topics, and MORE without having to scroll down!

-We now have a new blog, which you are now viewing. Check here for a quick view on what's been going on in the forum!

-Come on guys! Let's try to get more members! The more members we get, the more popular our site gets with Forumotion! And the more popular our site is, the more prizes you get! That's right! Now, when registering, there is a space where the member can type in who referred he/she to the forum! So now we all get credit for helping out with Forever Coolz! I promise, your help will NOT be overlooked! :]

That's it for this week, check out some more awesome news next Sunday! Very Happy
~Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forevercoolz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

~NEW SITE CHANGES~ :: Comments

B&L

Post Tue May 15, 2012 7:44 am by B&L

That will be truly forever cool! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Admin

Post Tue May 15, 2012 11:24 am by Admin

Thanks B&L! I hope everyone else is enjoying the new changes. :]

Back to top Go down

B&L

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:55 pm by B&L

why is the replies so tiny? Question

Back to top Go down

Admin

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:05 am by Admin

Because this is a Blog, unlike the other categories, and is made for announcing one big post (like mine above) to everyone else, so these are merely the comments. c: Cool, huh?

Back to top Go down

B&L

Post Sun May 12, 2013 1:01 pm by B&L

yeah! when will you be on next? we haven't talked in a loooooonng time! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

B&L

Post Fri May 31, 2013 11:51 am by B&L

hehe, baby kittay!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down